Tuesday 13 May 2008

Oooohhhh Matron!


I walked into a bar recently and ordered a double entendre... so the bartender gave me one.... sorry, old joke I know, but being force fed a diet of Benny Hill and Carry On films as I was growing up in the UK I thought pretty much that was how the whole world worked. I am still left with a lingering, childish and fairly puerile love of cheap innuendo. Celebrating this refusal to grow up I present you with Melons, a wonderful category of fruit encompassing watermelons, cantaloupes, and cheap innuendo.... mmmm melons are great.......


So while I'm busy lowering your standards let me introduce another new design. Dirty Sexy Money is an American television series which I have to admit I only first noticed because it had Donald Sutherland in it. I've had a deep heterosexual man love for him ever since I saw Kelly's Heroes. As far as I'm concerned he can do no wrong. Anyway back off the tangent, back to the shirts. This one is for the Mum's who still have it. So if you have got it, go ahead, get the shirt, here's your chance to flaunt it.

And if you have got it... well got ideas for anything you would like to see on a t-shirt, leave a comment on our blog and we will see what we can do!

No comments: