Monday 22 September 2008

One for the Histon village people...

Say this very, very quietly but I have friends in Histon, as wikipedia describes it "the farmstead of the young warriors", though I think I like the alternate meaning of the name, the "landing place", better, makes it sound all close encounters of the third kind.....

So how do I end up spending time in the village? Easy, that's where the job that pays my way is based, right next to the last outpost of Nadia's before you hit the fens....

So by popular request, in tribute to the home of the jam factory, here are some brand spanky new Histon T-shirts. Show some love for the northside of the city and check out these shiny new glad rags.

And remember you can always design your own at the Cambridge T-Shirts website!

No comments: